Thursday, August 11, 2016

Moni And Janet On The Chautauqua Amphitheater Stage

Woke up to both of us being the front page featured story in the Chautauquan Daily (and a picture of me I despise), but at this moment Janet Mock and I are having a conversation on the historic Amphitheater that presidents, Supreme Court justices, ambassadors, congress members, authors and Nobel laureates have graced with their presence.

And I will be enjoying every nanosecond of it.

We'll be discussing trans issues for a learned audience that wishes to be educated on these issues, and hoping we have a full house or close to it for this featured conversation.

We are scheduled to go for about 40 minutes, with questions and answers from the audience once we've completed the discussion part.   I don't fly back home until tomorrow, so there's a brief meet and greet after the event concludes

No comments: