Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2016


Happy St. Patrick's Day TransGriot readers!

It's probably a happier than normal one for my trans cousins in Ireland thanks to the amazing trans human rights progress they have made there over the last few months.  Congratulations to the trans Irish folks who successfully stood up for their human rights, and may TENI keep that momentum going.

Hope the positive trends that have been happening for Irish trans people lead to positive action for the rest of the British Isles, Europe and eventually the rest of the world.

Here it's falling during Spring Break, and I'm spending today getting my last minute packing and other stuff done in preparation for my trip to this weekend's LGBT Media Journalist Convening in Baltimore.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone at #LGBTMedia16 and getting away from Houston for a few days

As for drinking any green beer, umm no, not for me.

No comments: